Autrey Mill is located on a nature preserve with 46 acres of forest, woodland trails, ravines, heritage gardens, and historic buildings. We provide a unique setting for weddings, receptions, anniversary celebrations, and more!
The arrangement of our historic buildings forms a small Heritage Village which makes a charming wedding venue, with a short stroll from a ceremony in the Old Warsaw Church to a reception in the Summerour House.
Rental fees are used for the continuing preservation of Autrey Mill’s natural environment and history, to provide educational programming, and to operate the preserve.
Rentals at Autrey Mill can be reserved hourly or with a package rate. Hourly rates may best suit smaller celebrations, birthday parties, retreats, etc. Please keep in mind if you choose to rent based on the hourly prices, hours spent setting up or cleaning up your rental need to also be included. If you purchase a package, there are four hours of setup included in the cost. We have five different facilities available to rent here at Autrey Mill.
Please note the Summerour House and Program Barn are NOT available to rent from June 1st through August 7th.
|Venue||Week Day||Hourly||Daily (8 hrs)||Capacity|
- $10 Per Table– Chairs included. Upon availability, our table inventory includes four 8′ rectangular tables, ten 6′ rectangular tables, three 6′ round, six 4′ rounds, and six cocktail/ bistro tables. Each table comes with 8 chairs (total inventory of chairs: 100).
- $17 Per Hour After Hour Staff Fee– Summerour House, Warsaw Church, and Program Barn (after 4 pm)
- $15 Per Hour After Hour Staff Fee– Pole Barn and Amphitheater (after 4 pm)
- $50 Flat Fee for Fire Pit use with rental of Pole Barn
- Two Hour rental minimum on all buildings
Packages include four hours for set-up/rehearsal the day before the event and eight hours the day of the event. The “Additional Charges for Hourly Rentals” are waived with the purchase of a package.
|Platinum Package||Summerour House, Warsaw Church, Pole Barn, Amphitheater||$2,000|
|Gold Package||Summerour House and Warsaw Church||$1,800|
|Silver Package||Summerour House or Warsaw Church
Amphitheater or Pole Barn
|Bronze Package||Amphitheater and Pole Barn||$1000|
Creature Feature: $100.00 Make your special day even more memorable for attendees of all ages. Reserve a 30-minute creature feature for your event. Staff will be present to introduce the critters and allow guests to pet them. Dependant on staff availability. Meet Pebbles our tortoise, King the snake, or one of our other animal friends!
COVID-19 Rental Accommodations
As Autrey Mill seeks to slowly begin rentals, we are respectfully requesting that renters make a plan that ensures social distancing.
Setting Up A Rental
- How do I set up a rental? Please email the rental coordinator and include your phone number, billing address, requested event date and time, event description (i.e. wedding, graduation party, reunion, etc…), anticipated number of guests, the names of the spaces you are interested in, and any special accommodations you might require. You can also fill out this Rental Request Form and email that to the coordinator. Your reservation is not complete until you have paid the deposit.
- May I tour the venue prior to booking? Absolutely, but reservation is required. Please email the rental coordinator. Typically tours are hosted during staff hours 10-4 Tuesday-Saturday. Please, provide three times and dates that work for you. We also have a venue gallery.
- I am only bringing a few guests do I have to make a reservation? All groups of 10 or more must make a reservation.
- Will Autrey Mill Staff help set up tables and chairs or decorations? Unfortunately, no. The staff does not have time or resources to help set up your rental.
- Can I set up for my rental the day before? Yes, however, time on the grounds and in the buildings must be included in your rental.
- How far out do I need to book? Please book as soon as possible. Our internal calendar is set 6 months in advance with programs and events. Availability is limited so book your space now by emailing us!
Pricing and Deposits
- Do you require a deposit? Yes, once confirmation has been sent from our staff an upfront non-refundable payment of %25 of your total is due to reserve your date.
- Are there any cancellation fees? Yes, the nonrefundable payment of %25 is retained by Autrey Mill in the event of a cancellation.
- When is my balance due? Your final payment (%75) is required 30 days prior to your event date.
- How can I pay? Once your reservation is confirmed Autrey Mill staff will email you a link to pay online or you may mail in a check.
- What other fees might be anticipated? If litter is left or damage occurs to the property as a result of your rental we will be in touch to coordinate fees or fines. Please, note the “Additional Charges for Hourly Rentals” list above.
- Do you have holiday rates? Yes, all federal holidays and days adjacent to federal holidays are rated at weekend rates.
Food and Alcohol
- Do you have a preferred vendor or caterer list? No, however, all vendors must be preapproved by AMNP Staff.
- Will we have access to a kitchen? The only facility that includes a kitchen is the Summerour House. The rental of this space is required to use the kitchen.
- May I serve alcohol at Autrey Mill? Yes, however, you must fill out an application for a Special Occasions Permit and send it to John Sanders, City of Johns Creek Revenue Manager. Please email us for an application. You must receive the permit from the City of Johns Creek in order to have alcohol at your event, (additional fees- security and insurance are required by the City).
- Do you provide serving ware or cutlery? No
- Do you have a grill? Unfortunately, no. Renter’s are allowed to bring their own grill, upon approval of staff.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Do you allow smoking? No. The grounds are smoke-free.
- How late can my party stay at Autrey Mill? Guests may stay no later than 10 pm, while the reservationist and hosts may stay as late as 11 pm to clean up.
- Are there any restrictions on decorations? Within the interior of the buildings, you may not use tacks, tape, nails, or any adhesives on the walls/ woodwork. Please do not scatter real flower petals inside the Summerour house, only faux/silk petals are allowed inside. Confetti, glitter, candles, and sparklers are not permitted.
- Are candles or other open flames allowed? No. With the exception of the fire pit upon rental.
- Can I park my car overnight? No, cars parked overnight will be towed.
- Can I rent the Summerour House or Program Barn during the Summer? Unfortunately, no. During the Summer, our camp utilizes these spaces. They are not available to rent from June 1st through August 7th.
- Am I responsible for cleaning? Yes. All items brought in by you, your vendors, or your guests will need to be removed. All of the tables should be cleared. The kitchen should be free of food and beverages and wiped down. After all of the trash is gathered, the trash bags should be placed in the designated location provided on the property.
- What about park guests? Autrey Mill is proud to host open grounds, we do not close in the event of a private event or rental. Autrey Mill staff will be available to redirect park guests if they take interest in your rental.
- Will the grounds be shared with other rentals? Potentially, yes, if you book an hourly rental. If you book a package we do not double book without notice and permission.
- Is wood provided with the fire pit? Typically the Boy Scouts keep our woodpile stocked, occasionally it becomes diminished or wet. Please be prepared to provide your own wood.