The Visitor Center and Farm Museum are open Tuesday through Saturday 10 am- 4 pm and Sunday 12 pm- 4 pm.
Nature Preserve Grounds and Trails: Open daily 8 am to 9 pm.
Tours of the Heritage Village may be available upon request.
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Visitors and their dogs should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- Groups of 10 or more that plan on using the buildings or outside pavilions, must make a reservation. If your group just plans on exploring the preserve and hiking the trails, then no reservation is necessary. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Heritage Village Buildings are only open during events and programs. Visitors are welcome to explore the exterior of the buildings and listen to the cell phone tour.
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
In cases of severe weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.
The Visitor Center is closed on the following major holidays:
Access may be limited during events, programs, and summer camp.