Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage’s Visitor Center is open Saturday 10 am- 4 pm and Sunday 12 pm- 4 pm. All buildings are available for tour (including Visitor Center and Farm Museum) for Take-A-Peek Tuesdays and Sneak-A-Peek Saturdays 1 pm – 3 pm,
The Farm Museum is also open Saturdays from 10 am – 4 pm.
Nature Preserve Grounds and Trails: 8 am to 9 pm
The Visitor Center and Farm Museum are included in the Take a Peek and Sneak a Peek Tours Tuesdays and select Saturdays.
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Visitors and their dogs should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- Groups of 10 individuals are more are required to make a paid reservation.
- The Heritage Village Buildings are only open during events and programs. Visitors are welcome to explore the exterior of the buildings and listen to the cell phone tour.
In cases of severe weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.
The Visitor Center is closed on the following major holidays-
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Access may be limited during events, programs, and summer camp.