|9770 Autrey Mill Road
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Join us for one of the programs offered this week.
- Thursday 4:30-6pm: Kid Hike "Myth vs Truth". Guided hike with activities to get kids exploring the outdoors and interacting with nature.
- Friday 10-11:30am: Preschool Adventure "Glorious Goop" Intro to nature and history through fun activities.
- Friday 4:30-5pm: Feeding Friday. Join us to see what, and how, our snakes, turtles, frogs, fish, and other animals eat!
- Saturday 10-11:30am: Expert Hike "Native Fish". N. American Native Fish Assoc. will lead a hike to explore the fish in Sals creek.
- Saturday noon-3pm: Open House Tour. The Tenant House will be open for docent-let tours to learn about the house and the life of its residents.
Register now for upcoming September After-School programs
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 4:30-6pm: Cooking & Crafts "Edible Art" . We'll create food that's not only tasty but also beautiful.
- Thursday, Sept. 24, 4:30-6pm: After School Explorer "Serpentes" . Ages 5-7 will learn about snakes!
- Friday, Sept. 25, 4:30-6pm: After School Explorer "Serpentes" . Ages 8-12 will learn about snakes!
A Fundraiser benefiting Autrey Mill
On September 12th, Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center is hosting a fundraising event called “Wild about Autrey Mill”. It will be a fun safari-themed evening at Autrey Mill’s Heritage Village with barbeque, music, silent auction, games, and more!
Our thanks to major sponsors
Kimberly-Clark, Atlanta Athletic Club, Cue Barbecue, Roberts Properties, Lynne Riley, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, CH2M Hill, Bill and Karen Daniel, Dr. Billy Moscow, Troutman Sanders, Fallaize Insurance Agency, and X-Drenaline Active Family Fun Center,and and Spa Sydell..
Sat, September 26
James (Dr. Jams) Locher
Autrey Mill Unplugged is excited to welcome James ( Dr. Jams ) Locher to our stage in September. Dr. Jams is a vocalist and multi-instrumentalist who plays mandolin, guitar, ukulele, harmonica, and keyboards.
Our thanks to the City of Johns Creek and their grant to supports the arts,
and to Whole Foods (located on State Bridge Rd in Johns Creek)