Autrey Mill is located on a nature preserve with 46 acres of forest, woodland trails, ravines, heritage gardens, and historic buildings. We provide a unique setting for weddings, receptions, anniversary celebrations, reunions, christenings, parties for young ladies, business meetings and retreats.
Autrey Mill offers a variety of facilities to rent for your event or group – they include an 1880s Victorian farmhouse, mid-1800s church, large pole barn, amphitheater, outdoor stage, and classrooms in the program barn.
The arrangement of our historic buildings forms a small Heritage Village which makes a charming wedding venue, with a short stroll from a ceremony in the Old Warsaw Church to a reception in the Summerour House.
Rentals at Autrey Mill can be reserved hourly or with a package rate. Hourly Rates may best suit smaller celebrations, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, graduation parties, retreats, family gatherings, and elopements.
|Venue||Week Day||Hourly||Daily (8 hrs)||Capacity|
- $10 Per Table- Chairs and table cloths included. Upon availability, our table inventory includes four 8′ rectangular tables, ten 6′ rectangular tables, three 6′ round, six 4′ rounds, and six cocktail/ bistro tables. Each table comes with 8 chairs (total inventory of chairs: 100).
- $17 After Hour Staff Fee- Summerour House, Warsaw Church, and Program Barn (after 4 pm)
- $15 After Hour Staff Fee- Pole Barn and Amphitheater (after 4 pm)
- $50 Fire Pit use with rental of Pole Barn
- Two Hour rental minimum on all buildings
Packages include four hours to set up, rehearsal or set up the day before the event and eight hours the day of the event. The “Additional Charges for Hourly Rentals” are waived with the purchase of a package.
|Platinum Package||Summerour House, Warsaw Church, Pole Barn, Amphitheater||$2,000|
|Gold Package||Summerour House and Warsaw Church||$1,800|
|Silver Package||Summerour House or Warsaw Church
Amphitheater or Pole Barn
|Bronze Package||Amphitheater and Pole Barn||$1000|
Creature Feature: $100.00 Make your special day even more memorable for attendees of all ages. Reserve a 30-minute creature feature for your event. If you have young children or just an adventurous crowd, we can arrange for you and your guests to meet two critters. Staff will be present to introduce the critters and allow guests to pet them. Dependant on staff availability.
Tent Rentals: $300.00 Autrey Mill offers a large pop-up tent for 50 people comfortably. Rent a tent to rescue your outdoor ceremony in the event of rain. Booking of this tent with a package will be an additional $300. To book the tent last minute (less than a week out) is dependent on tent and space availability and will cost an additional $500 for rushed assembly.
Rental fees are used for the continuing preservation of Autrey Mill’s natural environment and history, to provide educational programming, and to operate the preserve.
COVID-19 Rental Accommodations
As Autrey Mill seeks to slowly begin rentals attention will be paid to updated orders from the office of the Governor of Georgia and the CDC Guidelines. Some of the accommodations include:
- If the Amphitheater is used, only every other bench row will be used for seating.
- Food Service
- Any employee serving food will wear face coverings during food prep and service.
- No buffet-style food service will be allowed unless service is cafeteria-style, served by a caterer or consistent volunteer with proper distance in lines.
- Beverages will be only “grab and go”, no pitcher-pour or refillable cups allowed.
- All plates and utensils will be disposable single-use.
- Encourage social distancing of non-cohabitating persons while at the rental.
- Maintain physical space between workers and patrons.
- If table seating is used, require a layout plan for six feet between tables.
- Renters are requested to provide hand sanitizer to guests.
- If indoor spaces are used, limit to 25 in a single location, or 35% of total occupancy capacity.
- Only one rental or event will be hosted at a time.
- How do I set up a rental? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number, billing address, requested event date and time, event description (i.e. wedding, graduation party, reunion, etc…), anticipated number of guests, the names of the spaces you are interested in, and any special accommodations you might require. Your reservation is not complete until you have paid the deposit.
- May I tour the venue prior to booking? Absolutely, a reservation is required. Please email email@example.com. Typically tours are hosted during staff hours 10-4 Tuesday-Saturday. Please, provide three times and dates that work for you.
- I am only bringing a few guests do I have to make a reservation? All groups of 10 or more must make a reservation.
- Can I set up for my rental the day before? Yes, however, time on the grounds and in the buildings must be included in your rental.
- Do you require a deposit? Yes, once confirmation has been sent from our staff an upfront nonrefundable payment of %25 of your total is due to reserve your date.
- Are there any cancellation fees? Yes, the nonrefundable payment of %25 is retained by Autrey Mill in the event of a cancellation.
- When is my balance due? Your final payment (%75) is required 30 days prior to your event date.
- How can I pay? Once your reservation is confirmed Autrey Mill staff will email you a link to pay online or you may mail in a check.
- What other fees might be anticipated? If damage occurs to the property as a result of your rental we will be in touch to coordinate fees or fines. Please, note the “Additional Charges for Hourly Rentals” list above.
- Do you have a preferred vendor or caterer list? No, however, all vendors must be preapproved by AMNP Staff.
- Will we have access to a kitchen? The only facility that includes a kitchen is the Summerour House. The rental of this space is required to use the kitchen.
- May I serve alcohol at Autrey Mill? Yes, however, you must obtain a Special Occasions Permit with the City of Johns Creek (additional fees- security and insurance are required by the City). Contact John Sanders, City of Johns Creek Revenue Manager for more information.
- How late can my party stay at Autrey Mill? Guests may stay no later than 10 pm, while the reservationist and hosts may stay as late as 11 pm to clean up.
- Am I responsible for cleaning? Yes. All items brought in by you, your vendors, or your guests will need to be removed. All of the tables should be cleared, with only the linens remaining. The kitchen should be free of food and beverages and wiped down. After all of the trash is gathered, the trash bags should be placed in the designated location provided on the property.
- Will Autrey Mill Staff help set up tables and chairs or decorations? Unfortunately, no. The staff does not have time or resources to help set up your rental.
- Are there any restrictions on decorations? Within the interior of the buildings, you may not use tacks, tape, nails, or any adhesives on the walls/ woodwork.
- Are candles or other open flames allowed? No. With the exception of the fire pit upon rental.
- What about park guests? Autrey Mill is proud to host open grounds, which do not close in the event of a private event or rental. Autrey Mill staff will be available to redirect park guests if they take interest in your rental.
- Will the grounds be shared with other rentals? Potentially, yes, if you book an hourly rental. If you book a package we do not double book without notice and permission.
- Do you allow smoking? No. The grounds are smoke-free.
- Do you provide serving ware or cutlery? No
- Is wood provided with the fire pit? Typically the Boy Scouts keep our woodpile stocked, occasionally it becomes diminished or wet. Please be prepared to provide your own wood.
- Do you have a grill? Unfortunately, no. Renter’s are allowed to bring their own grill, upon approval of staff.
- Do you have holiday rates? Yes, all federal holidays and days adjacent to federal holidays are rated at weekend rates.
- How far out do I need to book? Please book as soon as possible. Our internal calendar is set 6 months in advance with programs and events. Availability is limited so book your space now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!