AUTREY MILL UNPLUGGED CONCERT SERIES :: An eclectic selection of some of the best performers in the Atlanta area!
About once a month, the old Warsaw Church within our beautiful Heritage Village is transformed into one of the best listening venues available in this area, fulfilling a goal of bringing high quality musicians to Johns Creek. Come enjoy an evening of live music in a gorgeous natural setting and candle-lit indoor concert environment with wonderful acoustics.
Each evening begins at 7pm with a pre-concert gathering in the charming Victorian Summerour House. The concert begins at 8pm next door at the Warsaw Church, a beautiful mid-1800s church.
- View our calendar for upcoming concerts.
Musicians interested in performing at Autrey Mill Unplugged, please contact us with your info (bio, jpeg photos, and samples of your music).
Workshops & Lectures
Throughout the year Autrey Mill presents workshops and lectures on various nature and heritage topics.
- Adopt a Stream Workshop participants leave a jam packed day with the tools they need to conduct a successful Chemical Stream Survey according to AAS Guidelines. This hands on interpretive class spans a basic vocabulary of water science with a new emphasis on hands on learning.
- View our calendar for upcoming workshops and lectures.
Guided Heritage Tours
Travel back in time with one of Autrey Mill’s docents to experience history of our local area. See the restored homes, general store, and country church. Hear the stories of life on this land in the 1800s and early 1900s.
We offer several ways to tour the buildings of our Heritage Village
- Book a guided tour for your group – Guided group tours visiting 2-3 of our historic buildings last approximately one hour and can be scheduled at a variety of times.
- Listen to our cell phone tour of the Heritage Village
- Take a guided tours offered as part of school field trips, heritage programs and special events
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a group tour. Proceeds from tours are used for the continuing preservation of Autrey Mill’s natural environment and history.