Autrey Mill COVID Accommodations for Programs
Our programs may look a little different from years past as we work to accommodate precautions that help keep Autrey Mill Staff and program attendees safe.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and taking guidance on hosting programs from Governor Kemp, CDC, and EPA guidelines.
Please let us know if we can answer any more of your questions by emailing email@example.com
We hope that this information finds you well, and we hope to see you at Autrey Mill!
Autrey Mill has already put in place these precautions for all daily activity:
- Employees and scheduled volunteers are screened for symptoms and told not to report if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Signage is in use:
- Handwashing signage at entrance and interior bathroom.
- Entry signage stating no one with symptoms permitted entrance.
- Guests expect to use masks when inside the Visitors Center.
- Ready access to hand sanitizer.
- Programs will take place in outdoor settings to allow for social distancing.
- Individuals will be encouraged to bring their own water bottles; disposable water bottles will be available as needed.
Small-Group Programming, On-Demand Tours, and Field Trips
Small group programs include classes such as Home School or Preschool Adventures. In addition to general COVID precautions already in place, these conditions would apply:
- Parents dropping off and picking up are to remain in their vehicles.
- Screening at drop-off and preventing any program attendee from entering that exhibits symptoms of COVID-19;
- Parents are questioned with the following questions at drop-off– “Have you or any member of your household been exposed to COVID-19? Is anyone in your household exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19”? Every participant has their temperature screened before they get out of the car at drop-off. They are then prompted to step out of the car and grab their belongings without assistance from Autrey Mill Staff. They will then be given some hand sanitizer
- Staff will be present to remind visitors to social distance.
- Staff will limit the total number of enclosed spaces to half capacity so that distancing can be maintained.
- Highly touched surfaces such as doorknobs will be disinfected frequently between visiting groups.
- Expect to use masks when attending programs and clubs.
Please see the City of Johns Creek notice below or visit the City of Johns Creek website: https://www.johnscreekga.gov/home for more information regarding park closings and notices.
Your support and confidence during this unprecedented time are greatly appreciated.