This structure is classified as a Georgian Cottage, an architectural style popular between 1850 and 1890. It is believed to have been constructed between the late 1870s and early 1880s and has unique Folk-Victorian styling. Named for the Summerour Family, the first residents of the home, the cottage was moved from it’s original location at the corner of Old Alabama and Spruill Road to its present location in 1992. Rental fee starting at $75 an hour and a capacity of 150.
- Decorative painting embellishments throughout the interior
- Full catering kitchen and two bathrooms
- Heritage garden with white picket fence and arbor beautifully maintained by the North Fulton Master Gardeners
- Covered front porch and spacious wrap-around veranda with stone patio
- A flat lawn behind the house can be reserved for outdoor activities or a rental tent
Old Warsaw Church
The Warsaw Church began as a campground in the early 1820s, started by a group of Moravians from the Savannah River area. During the Civil War, it was used as a meeting place for local men to gather and prepare to fight the Union Army. The Church was built in the 1860s and was relocated to Autrey Mill in 2004 from its original site on Medlock Bridge Road. Since it’s relocation to the Autrey Mill property, it has undergone an extensive renovation and is currently used for concerts, meetings, lectures, and many weddings. Rental fee starting at $75 an hour and a capacity of 68.
- Historic pews
- Lifted and carpeted stage
- Covered front porch
The Program Barn is a unique picturesque structure with the original barn and additional wings built of fieldstone. It has a large meeting room and an alcove that forms an L-shaped space. Suitable for children’s parties, meetings, or workshops. Rental Fee starting at $30 an hour and capacity of 38.
- Heated and Cooled
- Bird feeder and baths out back window create a unique atmosphere for observing AMNP wildlife
Developed in the 1930s for agricultural use, pole barns such as this one were once common on Southern farms. It is primarily used now for family and group picnics, retreats, classes, and summer camp. Rental Fee starting at $30 an hour and a capacity of 245.
- 28′ x 50′ covered space
- Picnic tables or bench seating
- Ceiling fans with lights
- Electrical outlets
- Firepit (prior approval and fee of $25 required)
The Outdoor Stage is a covered performance facility with a raised floor and log cabin backdrop. A hard surface area in front of the stage can be set up for audience seating. Rental Fee starting at $30 an hour.
- 16′ x 11.5′ stage
- Overhead lights
- Electric outlets with a dedicated circuit
The Amphitheater is in a woodland setting. Suitable for ceremonies, retreats, classes, or meetings. Rental Fee starting at $30 an hour and a seated capacity of 150.
- 20 wooden benches that seat 80 – 150
- Large stage
- Natural woodland backdrop
Rental fees are used for the continuing preservation of Autrey Mill’s natural environment and history, to provide educational programming, and to operate the preserve.