The Summerour House is a charming historic house from the 1880s – a memorable venue for weddings, receptions, parties, or meetings.
- Decorative painting embellishments throughout the interior
- Full catering kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Small heritage garden with white picket fence and arbor
- Covered front porch and spacious wrap-around veranda with stone patio
- Beautifully maintained garden thanks to the North Fulton Master Gardeners
- A flat lawn area behind the house can be reserved for outdoor activities or a rental tent
Old Warsaw Church
The Old Warsaw Church is a small, mid-1800s, historic church recently restored with its original pews and colored glass. Perfect for wedding ceremonies, meetings, or lectures.
- Pew seating for 70
- Covered front porch
The Program Barn is a picturesque structure composed of the original barn with additional wings built of fieldstone. It has a large meeting room and alcove that forms an L-shaped space. Suitable for children’s parties, meetings, or workshops.
The Pole Barn is a large rustic barn, open on 3 sides. It is suitable for meetings, retreats, family reunions, and casual parties.
- 28′ x 50′ covered space
- Picnic tables or bench seating
- Ceiling fans with lights
- Electrical outlets
- Fire pit (permission required)
The Outdoor Stage is a covered performance facility with a raised floor and log cabin backdrop. A hard surface area in front of the stage can be set up for audience seating.
- 16′ x 11.5′ stage
- Overhead lights
- Electric outlets with dedicated circuit
The Amphitheater is a large outdoor classroom in a woodland setting. Suitable for classes, retreats, ceremonies, or meetings.
- 20 wooden benches that seat 80 – 100
- Large stage
Rental fees are used for the continuing preservation of Autrey Mill’s natural environment and history, to provide educational programming, and to operate the preserve.