Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage’s Visitor Center is open Saturday 10 am- 4 pm and Sunday 12 pm- 4 pm. The Visitor Center is closed Mondays- Friday till further notice. This includes the Autrey Mill Visitor Center and Farm Museum. The grounds and trails are open 8 am to dusk every day.
Nature Preserve Grounds and Trails: 8 am to DUSK
Visitor Center: Saturday 10 am- 4 pm and Sunday 12 pm- 4 pm
Farm Museum: See Calendar
The Visitor Center and Farm Museum are included in the Take a Peek and Sneak a Peek Tours Tuesdays and select Saturdays.
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Visitors and their dogs should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- The Heritage Village Buildings are only open during events and programs. Visitors are welcome to explore the exterior of the buildings and listen to the cell phone tour.
In cases of severe weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.
The Visitor Center is closed on the following major holidays-
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Access may be limited during events, programs, and summer camp.