Nature Preserve Grounds: 8am to DUSK
Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center will be closed from Saturday, March 14th to June. This includes the Autrey Mill Visitor Center and Farm Museum. The grounds and trails remain open.
At the direction of the City of Johns Creek all activities and events are canceled/postponed effective Friday, March 13, 2020. This includes, but is not limited to scheduled hikes, Take a Peek Tuesdays, Home School, Heritage Doll Club, Spring Break Camp, Cooking and Crafts Club, Preschool Adventures, individual volunteers, group volunteers, fieldtrips, and Sneak Peek Saturdays. This includes outside groups that rent space at Autrey Mill.
Please see the City of Johns Creek notice below or visit the City of Johns Creek website: https://www.johnscreekga.gov/home for more information regarding park closings and notices.
Visitor Center: Tuesday – Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday noon to 4pm * Starting Back June
Farm Museum: Tuesday – Saturday 10am to 4pm, for self-touring. * Starting Back June
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Visitors and their dogs should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- The Heritage Village Buildings are only open during events and programs. Visitors are welcome to explore the exterior of the buildings and listen to the cell phone tour.
In cases of severe weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.
Closed on the following major holidays-
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Access may be restricted during events, programs, and summer camp.