Nature Preserve Grounds: 8am to DUSK
Visitor Center: Tuesday – Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday noon to 4pm
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Visitors and their dogs should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- The Heritage Village Buildings are only open during events and programs. Visitors are welcome to explore the exterior of the buildings and listen to the cell phone tour.
In cases of severe weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.
Closed on the following major holidays-
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Access may be restricted during events, programs, and summer camp.