Nature Preserve Grounds: 8am to DUSK
Visitor Center: Tuesday – Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday noon to 4pm
Autrey Mill will be closed at 1pm on Jan 6th and all day Jan 7th due to inclement weather.
(Closed on major holidays and access may be restricted during events, programs, and summer camp.)
- There is no charge for entrance to the Nature Preserve Grounds and Visitor Center.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on the nature trails.
- Visitors, and their dogs, should stay on the trails to avoid damage to the preserve’s flora and fauna.
In cases of sever weather the City of Johns Creek is our guide and if they close so does Autrey Mill.